Let’s get on a call! One of our most popular services is just getting on a skype or phone call and hammering out a laundry list of questions you might have and not just about taxes, but business and selling online. We suggest writing down a bunch of tax, Amazon and e-commerce questions you have and we can get through them. Some common questions clients have are:
- Should I incorporate and what does that entail?
- Do I need to charge sales taxes in Canada and/or US?
- Do I need to set up a US company and get a US tax payer ID?
- What can I expense for my business?
- Can I write off my house?
- Can I claim my car?
- What do I need and how can I track expenses?
- How do I deal with a CRA audit since they don’t understand online sellers?
- How do I pull Amazon reports?
- What do I need for my own private label product (trademark, barcodes, brand registry)
- And a lot more!
We run a call with making sure we get all your questions covered, plus we will ask a bunch of our own that are relevant to each individual situation and things you might not have thought about before. If you have a business partner or a life partner happy to get them on the call as well.
We can normally answer the majority of your questions and concerns regarding your business in 1 hour. We charge $125+tax per hour. Please book a time through our online scheduler below.